Who doesn’t love a good tailgate? Add in a bunch of CrossFitters and Fans and you’ve got a GOOD TIME! We wanted to create a fun place for fans and athletes to put up their tents, cook out, hang out, and enjoy the venue so we’ve reserved the entire GOV’S stadium parking lot for athlete parking and TAILGATE ALLEY! Registered competitors will receive more information as the event draws near, but get ready and make your plans now for this fun aspect of The Games!
Here are some things to keep in mind!
APSU Governors and CrossFit fans are widely known for their enthusiasm, team support, hospitality and sportsmanship. Our image is shaped not only by our athletes, coaches, students, faculty and staff, but by our fans as well. Our goal is to create a first-class environment to lend support to our team while maintaining a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone.
Tailgating is a memorable part of the Governors Games day. Austin Peay State University and CrossFit Clarksville are all about building a great community, but with celebration, comes responsibility. Please follow the policies below to ensure a wonderful experience.
To provide a memorable experience for all attending events on the campus of Austin Peay State University, the following policies are applicable:
• Food and beverages shall be for personal consumption only. Sales are prohibited.
• No common containers such as kegs.
• The public display and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
• All charcoal from charcoal grills must be disposed of properly.
• Please do not encroach on another’s space.
• All trash must be disposed of properly.
• Be considerate of others around you with loud music.