Specialty Clinics, Referral Programs, and more OH MY!
Just a few FYI’s here for ya:
- We have scheduled a Specialty Gymnastics Clinic which will take place on Saturday 11-February from 0730-0900. We will be focusing on kipping and the Ring Muscle Up.
- CFC has a member referral program. If you refer someone to CFC and that person remains a member for 6 months, you will receive one free month yourself! Our members are our best form of marketing and thank you for spreading the good word about CFC to your friends!
- Friday Night Lights is filling up fast… Here are some Fast Facts about FNL
- If you can’t be there every Friday night for the duration of the 5 weeks of competition, NO PROBLEM, sign up anyway! You won’t regret it!
- This is a friendly in-house competition which coincides with the 2017 CF Open.
- Registration in the CF Open is NOT required for participation.
- Overall scoring for FNL is NOT entirely dependent upon your performance in the Friday Night Lights Main Event!
- There are weekly challenges: perform 10 minutes of mobility work each day, get 8 hours of sleep, etc…
- Spirit matters: we dress up, we have themes, we make signs, and we HAVE FUN
- There are weekly awards for members that exhibit exceptional camaraderie, support, and effort!
- There is an overall award for the winning team at the end
- The deadline for FNL registration is 10 February!
- SIGN UP HERE!