OK CFC Parents. You may have noticed the work that has been done to improve the Kid’s Corner over the last several weeks. We take pride in our box and we want you to have a safe, clean, inviting area for your littles to go when you are getting your WOD on. We have invested considerable time and money into this endeavor and we must ask that you assist us in maintaining a nice space by adhering to the following rules.
Kid’s Corner Rules
- ONLY Children 5 and Younger Permitted.
- NO Shoes.
- NO Food, Drink or Gum.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Banging on the Plexiglas.
- NO Rough Play or Fighting Permitted
- NO Bullying Other Children (This includes, hitting, kicking, biting, name calling, and other generally unseemly behavior)
- NO Climbing.
- NO Sick Children. If your child has been ill or has had a fever any time in the past 24 hours, please come back tomorrow.
- Children MUST remain in the Kids’ Corner for the duration of your workout. They may NOT come in and out freely.
- NO Moving Toys & Equipment In or Out. We have set up the Kid’s Corner with safety for all ages in mind.
- PARENTS, it is your responsibility to make sure your child is adhering to these rules.
These rules have been written with the safety of your children in mind. Please respect the equipment, the toys and other children. If your child is found to be disobeying the rules at any time, they will be asked to leave. This means pausing your workout to address the issue when necessary. We DO reserve the right to refuse admittance to a child who is destructive to themselves, others or CFC property.
CFC also reserves the right for coaches to address any issues that may arise in the Kid’s Corner. This is to ensure the safety and well being of both the children and the equipment.
Beginning on 1-March Usage of the Kid’s Corner will be an additional cost of $25/month for the first child (literally $2 per day) and $10/Month for each additional child to members who choose to bring their children to the gym. Kids’ Corner services are available for purchase from our Online Membership Portal.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE The announcement you’ve all been waiting for
We will have a sitter ON SITE, INSIDE the Kid’s Corner with the kiddos every M/W/F morning during the 0930 classes. We will expand the hours of supervised play in the Corner as demand requires. We are actively looking for someone to be onsite on M/T/W during peak evening classes and will determine the need for this over the next 2 weeks.
We all know that change can be difficult and although that may be true in this case we are confident that the changes we are making and the rules we are implementing will ensure a more pleasurable experience for ALL members of CFC. It is our desire to create a welcoming/safe atmosphere for all members. We cannot continue to put your children and other members at risk by allowing the kiddos to roam free, disrupt classes, and potentially injure themselves or others.
When you purchase your Kid’s Corner services, please remember to make the “start date” for the service 1-March as we will not be prorating services for the month of February.
If you are as excited about this as we are, GET SIGNED UP NOW!
- The nominal cost associated with the Kid’s Corner will go towards, sitting fees, maintenance, cleaning, supplies, and toys to help keep your littles occupied.
- If you have any questions regarding the new Kid’s Corner please contact Jen O’Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.