Weekday Open Gym Hours
As is always our goal at CFC, we desire to meet our members where they are. In recent months we have had multiple requests from our members for additional time and space to do accessory work, and make up missed workouts. In an attempt to accommodate the busy schedules of our growing membership we have decided to open up additional Open Gym times DURING regularly scheduled evening CF classes.
These additional Open Gym (OG) times will be on M/W/F from 5-7pm (first class will be 5-October). The format for these OG classes is as follows:
- Regularly scheduled CFC classes have first priority in every aspect of the gym. If in doubt ALWAYS fall back on this guidance.
- OG participants must stay off the main floor of the gym at all times. See #1.
- OG Participants MUST SIGN IN for Open Gym as they would any other CF class. The longevity of and future of these new OG times is dependent upon the data we gather from Wodify sign-ins for said class.
- Unlike Sunday OG classes, there will be no dedicated coach for the weekday OG participants. This is strictly a time for members to utilize the incredible CFC Facility for missed workouts and accessory work. CFC offers the best guidance and coaching in Clarksville via our thoroughly trained coaching team. Member and/or unsanctioned coaching during these OG times will not be tolerated.
- If at any time a CFC coach feels an Open Gym participant is unsafe or disruptive to the regularly scheduled CF class, participants will be asked to cease work and/or if the problem persists leave the gym.
- HOUSE RULES STILL APPLY: OG participants are expected to thoroughly clean up their area when they are finished. That includes wiping down floor space & equipment as well as neatly putting away all equipment.
- OG classes count towards your attendance limits. If you are 3x/week, but want to attend OG 3x/week in addition to your regular CF classes, it’s time to up that membership to Unlimited.
*All rules are subject to change without notice.
**If you have any questions direct them to email@example.com